Thursday, November 24, 2011

yikes....

So i seem to have forgoten to blog the last two days. I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not. I spent blogging time laying around on the couch with Sarah watching movies instead. time well spent? i think so :) Any how, what happened the last few days?

Photobucket

i started this neato dragon tattoo

Photobucket

ate this awesome ham centered dinner with my family minus jon and his kin

Photobucket

Kris came up with the great idea of pumpkin pie+ whipped cream+ puppy chow. yum! only thing it needs is a little chocolate syrup on top :)

Photobucket

then it was onto turkey day with the whole family!

i was to busy stuffing my face and playing with my super cute niece to bother with more photos ha.

Photobucket

then we headed out to show jon the 46, we decided we may as well shoot some guns with matt while we were there :)

Photobucket

Sarah taking care of business with a little 22 pistol

Photobucket

moving onto something a little bigger!

Photobucket

a ruger gp 100 .357, blued of course ;)

Photobucket

knocking them down :)

Im sure sarah will have more/better photos but thats all ive got :) I had a wonderful day and am entirely grateful for everything I've been blessed with.

go check out Sarahs blog for more, im off to help bake before heading to some midnight shopping and the Husker game tomorrow!

maybe ill take some video to pot on tomorrows blog :)



Photobucket

hopefully this wont feel like a license plate i want to tear in half after the game haha, saw this in a parking lot wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment