Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sleepy

My 'Monday morning' at the shop and I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Im booked nearly solid, everythings drawn up and ready to go. But I'm still feeling antsy. Oh well, just need to get that first piece started and I'm sure it'll be smooth sailing.

Driving from Omaha I kept thinking about what an environment my kids will grow up in. A place chock full of books, a library of art and photos. Paint, wood working tools, fabric, yarn and old mechanical things.

How could you turn out anything but creative?

I'm looking forward to road trips, vacations, museums, camping, riding bikes, forts, playing catch... And that's just this summer think what fun stuff we'll do when it's time to have kids! Haha.

Part 2:
Today went pretty well, quick too. Did two tattoos and other then being knit picky I liked them both. Pretty sleepy but I've got drawing to do before I can crash and taxes to pay :P

No comments:

Post a Comment